Commercial Roof Repair & Maintenance Services for Fayetteville, NC; Richmond, VA; Florence, SC; & Beyond
B&M Roofing offers a full suite of commercial roofing services to ensure the integrity of your professional facility. Not only are our commercial and industrial roofing contractors fully equipped to handle industrial single-ply surfaces, but you can rely on our technicians to implement metal roofing materials, commercial shingle roofs, commercial wood shake roofing, commercial membrane roofing, commercial Duro-Last roofing, and commercial gutters. Whether you’re in the market for commercial roof repairs or sustainable maintenance work, be sure to explore our commercial roofing solutions today!
Common Causes of Commercial Roof Maintenance Services
- Displaced tiles or shingles
- Missing tiles or shingles
- Curling edges
- Damaged caulking
- Damaged roofing cement
- Standing water
- And more
Signs It’s Time to Call a Professional for Commercial Roof Repair Services
- Bubbles: Bubbles or blisters develop when moisture is trapped under your roofing material. When you notice bubbles, it is essential to call a professional before the water seeps inside, causing damage to your interior.
- Sagging: Your roof should always be straight and sturdy, so this is not a good sign when you notice sagging. Sagging can occur because of pooled water on the roof, or a new roof was laid on top of an old one. It is essential to call a commercial roofing contractor as soon as possible for the safety of your employees and customers before any structural damage occurs.
- Raising Energy Bills: As a business owner, you may see a higher energy bill and not think anything of it. When your energy bills continue to rise, it may be time to call a commercial roofing contractor to assess your roofing and ensure it is functioning correctly.
- Clogged Drains: When it is raining outside, you should have a good amount of water coming out of your downspouts. If the amount of water coming out is significantly less than the rain falling on your roof, you probably have a clog. A clog could lead to pools of water on your roofing which will cause the material to deteriorate.
You want to ensure your roof functions properly when it comes to your business. Any severe damage could cause you to shut down, costing you more money. At B&M Roofing Contractors, we can provide you with quality commercial roof repairs. Contact us today for more information. Our commercial roofing contractors proudly offer services to businesses throughout NC, SC, VA, TN, & GA.
our commercial roof maintenance services prevent costly repairs down the line
Commercial & Industrial Single-Ply Roofing Solutions
Flat roofs are durable, and we offer only the best available materials, the finest possible workmanship and to remain at the forefront of modern roofing technology.read more
Metal roofs are impressive, long lasting, durable, and require little maintenance, and a wide range of styles and colors are available.read more
Commercial Shingle Roofs
We provide three major Roofing Shingle products: Three-Tab (3-Tab) Shingles, Architectural Shingles, and Designer Lifetime Shingles.read more
Commercial Wood Shake Roofing
For a more natural look, we provide wood shake roofing solutions.read more
Protect your building from water damage with our seamless gutters. Our gutters are custom built for a perfect fit every time.read more
Repairs & Maintenance
Whether its a minor leak or a major renovation, we have the personnel and resources to get the job done.read more
If you’re interested in learning more about our innovative commercial roof repair or maintenance service options, don’t waste another moment. All you have to do is reach out to one of the friendly representatives at B&M Roofing. We make it simple for general contractors and property owners to request an estimate. One of our knowledgeable commercial and industrial roofing contractors will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your upcoming application.